Do you want a versatile microphone that will work on almost any source you put in front of it?
The Z-67 is based on the versatile U67 microphone which has been the go-to mic for musicians and engineers since 1960. Known for its ability to work exceptionally well on pretty much any sound, the Z-67 is a flexible microphone that no studio should be without.
When you can only have one quality microphone, this is the way to go.
- Forward Mids
- Gently Sloping Top End
- Focused Lows
- Flattering on Widest Range of Vocal Types / Music Styles Acoustic Instruments
- Small-Body Frets
COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Every ADK Custom-Shop Microphone comes in a Flight Case with:
- Heavy-Duty Shock Mount with Extra Elastics
- Goose-Neck and Clamp-Style Metal Pop Filter
- Clown-Nose Style Foam Windscreen
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount
- All the Necessary XLR Cables (Tube Mics have Two XLR)
- All Tube Mics come with Dedicated Power Supply
- Wooden Velvet-Lined Microphone Jewel Box.