Want a finished recorded sound where little to no EQ or compression is used in the mix?
The Z-251 is based on the legendary 251 microphone, which has been known to sell for up to $30,000.
Known for its amazingly sweet top end, the Z-251 is a special kind of microphone that brings your tracks to life in a way that only the original can. For less than a tenth of the price, you can now have this legendary sound in your studio.
- Moderate Mids
- 15k Air-Band Boost
- Extended Lows Female Singers, Especially Lyrical, Breathy Vocalists Archtop and Nylon String Guitars
- Baritone Sax
COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Every ADK Custom-Shop Microphone comes in a Flight Case with:
- Heavy-Duty Shock Mount with Extra Elastics
- Goose-Neck and Clamp-Style Metal Pop Filter
- Clown-Nose Style Foam Windscreen
- Heavy-Duty Low-Profile Ring Mount
- All the Necessary XLR Cables (Tube Mics have Two XLR)
- All Tube Mics come with Dedicated Power Supply
- Wooden Velvet-Lined Microphone Jewel Box.